The Vantage Orian system from Canon represents a new standard in the premium wide bore 1.5T market with new technology designed to boost productivity, enhance patient comfort and deliver diagnostic clinical confidence. The new system offers a range of innovative hardware features that can help improve workflow and deliver clinical confidence including:
- A detachable table option enabling preparation outside the scan room, enhancing workflow and allowing medical staff to respond to patient requirements quickly and easily.
- Saturn Technology for high performance imaging capability, including a new slim gradient with a maximum amplitude of 45 mT/m and a slew rate of 200 T/m/sec.
- PURERF Rx technology that results in an increase in SNR by up to 38 percent.
- A re-designed digital gantry interface which displays important patient-related and coil information, allowing clinicians to ensure proper and complete setup without leaving the patient’s side.
The Vantage Orian also offers a suite of software enhancements to help reduce scan time and increase productivity. New features include the MultiBand SPEEDER, which enables clinicians to reduce DWI acquisition times, and the k-t SPEEDER (up to x8 accelerated), which allows high frame rate cardiac cine and perfusion imaging with free breathing.
The system also features EasyTech technology enabling clinicians to improve workflow with automatic slice alignment for neuro, spine and cardiac exams, as well as WFS DIXON, which allows clinicians to take four contrasts in just one scan to show uniform fat-suppression in difficult-to-shim areas.
The new system enhancements come in addition to the existing patient-friendly MRI features Canon Medical offers.
- The 71cm wide bore and in-bore immersive virtual experience that encourages patients to relax and thus enabling clinicians to produce stable, high-quality images.
- Pianissimo technology that significantly reduces the noise in and around the MR, as well as Pianissimo Zen quiet sequences which further reduce noise to just above ambient noise level, making exams even more comfortable and easier to complete.
Canon Medical Systems Europe
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands